Leisure Hour Golf Club (LHGC) is open to all amateur golfers and social members regardless of skill level and accepts memberships throughout the year for both men and women at two levels of participation:
Make a Payment
if paid before Feb. 1st, after that it’s $125
Non – Golfer
To make a payment, please submit to $leisurehourgolfclub via CashApp
You may also mail in your membership payment to:
LEISURE HOUR GOLF CLUB, P.O. Box 11942, PORTLAND, OR 97211
- Club Members receive handicap calculations on the USGA GHIN system
- Standing tee times for Saturday and Wednesday play at local golf courses.
- Regular club sponsored tournaments and sweepstakes events open to all skill levels.
- General camaraderie with other members and peers in the Portland, Oregon and Southwest Washington golfing community.
- Annual Women in Golf Clinics for new golf enthusiasts.
- Assured entry into Western States Golf Association’s (WSGA) Adult and Junior Annual Championship Tournaments held throughout the Western United States.
- Opportunity to play in events sponsored by Northwest Golf Association (NWGA) comprised of sister clubs in Seattle, Tacoma and Spokane.
- Participation in non-golf related social activities.
Monthly Club meetings are held the first Wednesday of each month from 6:30pm – 8pm at a location which will be emailed to all members and updated on the website.