GENERAL MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION:
Leisure Hour Golf Club (LHGC) is open to all amateur golfers and social members regardless of skill level and accepts memberships throughout the year for both men and women at two levels of participation:
$100 – Golfer
$ 85 – Non-Golfer
LHGC is officially recognized by the USGA and is governed by USGA rules and the constitution and bylaws of the Club. It is our mission to increase access to the enjoyment of golf as an opportunity for recreation, competition and athletic endeavor for people of all ages, races and ethnic backgrounds.
MEMBERSHIP FORM – Download the LHGC Membership Form Here:
- Club Members receive handicap calculations on the USGA GHIN system.
- Standing tee times for Saturday and Wednesday play at local golf courses.
- Regular club sponsored tournaments and sweepstakes events open to all skill levels.
- Monthly Club meetings are held the first Wednesday of each month at 7:00 PM at Clyde’s Prime Rib, 5474 NE Sandy Blvd., Portland, OR
- Participation in non-golf related social activities.
- Annual Women in Golf Clinics for new golf enthusiasts.
- Assured entry into Western States Golf Association’s (WSGA) Adult and Junior Annual Championship Tournaments held throughout the Western United States.
- Opportunity to play in events sponsored by Northwest Golf Association (NWGA) comprised of sister clubs in Seattle, Tacoma and Spokane.
- General camaraderie with other members and peers in the Portland, Oregon and Southwest Washington golfing community.
Please fill out the accompanying membership application and mail to LEISURE HOUR GOLF CLUB, P.O. Box 11945, PORTLAND, OR 97211 or email at
Patricia King, LHGC Membership Chair, email@example.com – for more information.
Come check us out!
Beverly Thomas-Gudger, LHGC Membership Chair
LEISURE HOUR G.C. CONSTITUTION & BY-LAWS – View or download LHGC Constitution and By-Laws here:
LEISURE HOUR GOLF CLUB REIMBURSEMENT FORMS:
Leisure Hour Golf Club Senior Club Reimbursement Form: